Re: how can i make my package better ?

Jabka Atu wrote:

Jose Luis Rivas Contreras wrote:
Jabka Atu escribió:
Hello ,... i have started learning how to create Debian packages.
 using the official
http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html and
" Debian maintainers' guide " i created my first package.
i need to understand how to alter the package that it may be
added to Debian official repositories. so if someone could check
the package and give his opinions about it (could e he please
gives much comment as he can).
Hey!

Where's the package? :)
oops ...
strange i though i added a link :
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=181653&package_id=232735&release_id=510932

Project Summary typos:

scex is a documentation project for linux based project. this project holds lectures and examples in the next areas: Liner Algebra , Descrete Mathomatics, Binary Nomrical systems (ספרתית) ,C & C++ howtos and more

Should be:

scex is a documentation project for the Sami Shamoon College of Engineering Linux Group. It contains lectures and examples in these areas: Linear Algebra , Discrete Mathematics, Binary Numerical Systems (ספרתית) ,C & C++ howtos and more.

http://scex.wiki.sourceforge.net/ contains several typos also.

BTW how did you create that page? Could you post a link to a howto? I couldn't figure out how to do it for my project.

Hugo