Re: printer setuo

MOving this back to the list where it belongs.

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 04:00:37PM +0000, bobsetch@comcast.net wrote:
> I could not find hplip under tools

the program is hp-toolbox, included as part of the hplip package which
is, I believe, installed by default in etch.

Can you please address the other questions below?

Were you able to get at the printer through the web interface? What
resulted?

Which printer are you using?