Pam_mount Howto

I found a pam_mount howto last night and I was wondering if anyone could check it out and let me know if this is a good howto for me to be able to mount my samba shares automatically at login. I am using KDM and KDE which the howto says does not always play nice, but I was hoping someone might know of a work around to make them work well.

Here is the howto: http://www.kroon.co.za/howto.php?howto=cifs_pam_mount

Thanks again folks...it looks like I am just about there with my Debian boxes in my house. I have almost all of them setup and configured the way I want..I just have a little tinkering to do with each one now.

Thanks,
-Eric