Re: Linux-Debian Chat Messenger Retroshare (serverless IM)

Kevin Mark wrote:
On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 08:51:01PM +0200, Conny Kramer wrote:
Hello,
the new serverless Instant Chat Messenger Retroshare for Linux Release is out. Every Chat it private and encrypted. It offers:
<snip>>
Can anyone put this into the debian distribution?
If you or anyone wants to get this into Debian, you can create a debian
package and look for a sponsor in Debian. The easiest way is to contact
folks on the debian-mentors.net site. You can also see if anyone in
Debian wants to do it by making an RFP (request for packaging) bug
report in Debian. Consult google about 'rfp debian'.
=K
I think that you are working for Ubuntu or same community!
Format of Debian packages isn't just important.Debian Packages's
"Stability-reliable-security" are important.If these packages want to
port other debian packages same Knoppix or Ubuntu,We shall haven't above 3
attributes.
It's reason of don't porting to another deb format.
Yours,Mohsen