Re: Can't find cable internet connection

On Sat, May 19, 2007 at 04:06:21AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

> > Do you happen to have zeroconf installed? And you still didn't post the
> > output of /sbin/ifconfig.
>
> Depending on where in the CONUS he is, and presuming he's not in the
> Aleutians, it's anywhere between 01:04 AKDT and 05:05 EDT.  So he's
> probably sleeping.

Actually he did mention it in another post (but the thread is broken).
And I wrote that because he did answer to some posts, but did not
include the /sbin/ifconfig you requested.

To the OP: I forgot to mention network-manager.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)