GNU/Anubis (Mail Signatures)

Hello,

i need to add certain signatures (by law now *sigh*, we carefully
avoided this annoyance until now) to all our outgoing mail, a bit of
googling led me to GNU/Anubis (http://www.gnu.org/software/anubis/)
which seems capable of doing that. unfortunately it's not in the
debian repos (googling show some debian weekly news back from 2002
where it seemed to have been available).

Does anyone have recommendations on which software to use for that?

It should be server side, our current setup is client -> postfix ->
outside with cyrus as imap server (probably switching to dbmail -
dbmail.org if it's of interest).

any hints on a server side package or general ways how to do that are
appreciated.

For those being in Austria and having company mails, this is now
enforced since january (kind of like the information you have to add
to your website - we learned the hard way, hope it saves you some
money :)

--
Martin Marcher
martin.marcher@gmail.com