Re: Where do you get beaver?

On 5/18/07, Michael Pobega <pobega@gmail.com> wrote:
I can't seem to find any traces of a deb even though the Beaver download
page[0] says that binaries exist for Ubuntu and Debian (It exists for
neither), but I'll definitely look into making you a good deb; I've been
looking for a small project I can maintain (And hopefully find a sponsor
and get into the repositories), and Beaver looks like just the right
fit.

Even I had been looking for some programs to write documentation for
as you can see from a previous post. Tho I'd prefer console apps,
nothing wrong in writing for a nice and small app like beaver for a
start. I can help in documentation if you wish. In that case, I'll go
ahead and install the tarball to make a manpage. :-)

Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.