Re: OT - Dilbert on the ethics of e-mail etiquette

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 03:10:10AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

>> Also it is preferable to snip the sig and any disclaimers etc.
>
> Proper MUAs auto-snip everything under the "-- ".

Interesting, I don't find this option in mutt (though I bet vim could do
this).  But I couldn't use it anyway as I am subscribed to a *LUG*
mailinglist where I often see some very bad postings: beneath the sig
without ">" for the quote and without any space between the old sig and
the new text.  Sometimes you have to look twice to actualy find the
answer.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)