Re: Adding icons to firefox or thunderbird

Hi Eric.

Eric A. Bonney, 16.05.2007 15:56:
> How do I assign the icons to firefox and/or thunderbird?  I have them
> installed an running just fine, but whenever I put an icon on my desktop
> or in a panel I get either nothing or a little gear icon for them.  I
> would like to have the normal icons showing.

Which desktop environment/window manager are you using? When creating launchers,
you usually can specify which icon to use, be it a specific file or a generic
name like "firefox".

For the latter to work a file named "firefox.whatever" (whatever not literally,
of course) must be placed either in /usr/share/pixmaps or in the common place
for icon themes, which depends on the DE/WM you’re using.

Regards, Mathia

--
debian/rules