Re: (solved, THANK Amy Templeton/Julian De Marchi/Yasar Sarcan) Re: can you recommend any open source presentation tool?

Serena Cantor (qipaishi2006@yahoo.com) wrote:
> Amy Templeton wrote:
> > [...] if you have to present on a computer that hasn't yet
> > figured out how to deal with OpenOffice, you can save your
> > presentation as a PDF presentation and use (PDF reader of
> > choice)'s fullscreen mode to give a presentation [...]
> Thanks! I'll try pdf.

Cool. Just FYI, I don't mean to imply *not* to save in OpenOffice's
native format--if you *just* save as PDF you may not be easily able
to get back to it and alter it later on. Just something to keep in
mind :-) .

Amy

--
Dreams are free, but there's a small charge for alterations.