Re: Network connections breaking after bootup

On Tuesday 15 May 2007 17:28, Florian Kulzer wrote:

> "address" does not match "HWaddr" in the ifconfig output and NAME should
> be assigned as "eth0". I am afraid that these are just transcription
> errors again, though.

  You are correct, those are transcription errors.

> You seem to have many errors, especially for RX packets. This might
> indicate a general problem with the driver or a flaky ethernet cable.

   Maybe I should try a new ethernet card. Is there a supported hardware
   list of ethernet cards for debian 4.0?

It is strange tho' that the installation process which took 3 hours of
internet access, went without a hitch.
tim

--
Tim Johnson <tim@johnsons-web.com>