Re: System monitor inside panel

On 05/15/2007 08:51 AM, Masatran, R. Deepak wrote:
* Masatran, R. Deepak <masatran@research.iiit.ac.in> 2007-05-11
I am using FBPanel. Gnome System Monitor appears unable to show system
status inside it.

Is there any panel that can show system status inside it, without the
overhead of starting the Gnome, or KDE, daemons? I am aware of XFCE4 Panel,
but will it work with Sawfish instead of XFCE?

IceWm has a panel that shows the CPU load.

Also, you can start the gnome-panel while using another, lighter window manager.