Re: Oh-NOOOOS: Microsoft says "Linux" infringes 235 of its Patents.

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 01:29:12PM -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> Pretty much as expected, *IT* is going to use more Patent FUD to try to
> kill Linux.
>
> http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/2007/05/28/100033867/index.htm
>
> But then, PJ at Groklaw is a bit pessimistic.
>
> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20070513234519615
>
> Come on, when will Microsoft actually come clean and tell us *WHAT* 235
> Patents.
>
> List Please.

Microsoft's business practices have always been based on lying and being
all around deceitful. I would just take what they say with a grain of
salt if I were you, because with the failure of Vista all I can see is
Microsoft trying to bring down GNU/Linux with it.

--
http://digital-haze.net/~pobega/ - My Website
If programmers deserve to be rewarded for creating innovative