Re: Ffmpeg and Ipod

> > > Do I need any special repostory with a better version of ffmpeg?
> > > Thank you for your attention.
> >
> > Take a look here perhaps:
> >
> > http://debian-multimedia.org/index.html
> >
> > /Magnus

> I added deb http://mirror.home-dn.net/debian-multimedia sarge main to
>my repostories updated, removed and reinstalled ffmpeg and know the
>error is like that: ....

Sarge?  You should get Etch.  Sarge is old.  Upgrade your system to
Etch.

If you already have Etch, and you made an error when you added the
debian-multimedia repository, then correct it, adding the following to
your /etc/apt/sources.list

deb http://mirror.home-dn.net/debian-multimedia stable main

Note, you had the word "sarge" instead of "stable" in your repository.
"stable" is "etch", whereas "sarge" is "oldstable".

Mark