Re: moto4lin & my razr v3

Kelly Clowers <kelly.clowers@gmail.com> wrote:
>> i'll teach you to turn away. <crank@got.net> wrote:
>>         anyone? anyone?
>>         c'maaahn. please?
KC> Silence on the list often means that no one has any useful info,
KC> not that they are avoiding you or anything ;-)

	totally taking it personally. :)

KC> I have never managed to get moto4lin to work right with my v360.
KC> I would suggest posting on the project's mailing list or contacting
KC> the author. The other thing is that I think your phone should work
KC> as a USB Mass Storage device. If you just need to transfer some
KC> files on or off, it should work about like a USB thumb drive. Sorry
KC> I can't help more.

	hey, that's at least a next action. thanks for the response.

lish                                                "the sword of truth
crank@got.net                             is just another weapon." -nmn
43.9% / 30                                                RANA 128 / 70