converting debian-AMD64 to debian-i386

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you know if it's possible to convert a
Debian-AMD64 system to Debian-i386 without a complete reinstall. I have my
server set up to use AMD64, but it seems that the developement on the
64bit arch isnt really going at great speed. I'm running sarge, and this
morning i got a 404 when trying to apt-get update. I had to change my
sources.list from stable to sarge. Ofcourse with Etch being out, Sarge
won't be having as much updates as it used to, and as far as i could find,
there was no 64bit (stable) port for Etch yet. Hence i'm thinking about
going back to the 32bit arch.

If any of you could help, i would be greatful :)

Floxxx