Re: Business card iso

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 02:26:16PM +0300, Atis wrote:
> On 5/10/07, Joe Hart <j.hart@orange.nl> wrote:
> >I have tried twice (meaning I downloaded the file twice, and have
> >verified md5 checksums)
>
> Can you mount it trough loopback device?
> It was something like this (might be broken):
>
> # losetup ~/my.iso
> # mount /dev/loopback/0 /mnt/cdrom

A bit long-winded isn't it? I usually use:
    # mount -oloop -tiso9660 /path/to/file.iso /mnt

if you already have the iso9660 module loaded (or compiled statically
into the kernel), you can probably get away with omitting "-tiso9660".

Hope this helps
--
Karl E. Jorgensen
karl@jorgensen.org.uk  http://www.jorgensen.org.uk/