Re: BibTeX and Beamer

"Kushal Kumaran" <kushal.kumaran+debian@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/10/07, Amy Templeton <amy.g.templeton@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Has anybody had success getting BibTeX (specifically apacite, but
> > BibTeX in general) to work with LaTeX-Beamer? If so, any
> > information on how to do so would be much appreciated.
> >

> It Just Works, for me.  What errors are you getting?

    I found no \bibstyle command---while reading file finalpres.aux

I've got "\usepackage{apacite}" in the preamble. I've also tried,
in addition, using the command \bibstyle{apa} and
\bibstyle{apacite}. I've also tried recompiling a couple of times
before running bibtex.

Any help is appreciated...

Amy

--