Gnome-Keyboard-Properties

Hi,

In Gnome Environment, we can run  the application gnome-keyboard-properties (Desktop -> Preferences -> Keyboard) that with the value associated to "Group Shift/Lock behavior", we can switch among the preselected keyboards.

In fact, I'd like to know which file(s) receive(s) the configuration data... ¿Could you help me?

I'd like, furthermore, to find the "data" statement that controls the "actual" keyboard.

Thanks in advance.

David

PD: I made several searches in google and in the man pages (ie., man gnome-keyboard-properties) and no relevant information founded.