Re: PCI controller issues and stable Debian vs latest ubuntu

On Monday 07 May 2007 23:18, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> not promising. so repost your question with specific information on
> that NIC, like model # etc and see what happens.
I've got other NICs here. I'll try another.  My previous experience installing
the ubuntu suggest that there seems to be a conflict
between a second card (eth1) and the current onboard nic, so I'll have to
get a hardware person (which I'm not) to help me resolve that.
thanks
tim
--
Tim Johnson <tim@johnsons-web.com>