RE: How do I setup printer?

That's a great tip ... now do you have any equally slick tip for getting
Samba to share that printer to the rest of the computers on the LAN? I've
gone to http://localhost:901/ and clicked on the Printer icon, but Samba
can't seem to find the printer automatically and the help doesn't seem to be
suggesting anything useful.