Beryl on Etch / Nvidia Geforce FX 5200

A friend of mine was kind enough to gift me an nvidia Geforce 5200 (128
megs) for my old athlon 1000 system. I'm currently running etch.

Following the beryl wiki, I got the packages from their repository,
installed them, and beryl sort of works.

By sort of, I can get some of the screen effects to work (such as
alt-tab, shadings and so forth) but beryl-manager doesn't like my
setup for some reason.

I get errors like:

beryl: No GLXFBConfig for depth 32
beryl: Couldn't bind redirected window 0xe001d2 to texture
beryl: No GLXFBConfig for depth 32
beryl: Couldn't bind redirected window 0xe001d2 to texture
beryl: No GLXFBConfig for depth 32
beryl: Couldn't bind redirected window 0xe001d2 to texture
beryl: No GLXFBConfig for depth 32
beryl: Couldn't bind redirected window 0xe001d2 to texture
beryl: No GLXFBConfig for depth 32

when switching apps, printed on the xterminal the beryl-nanager program
was called from. Additionally there are no window decorations on the
windows.

There's a strange error about dbus-launch failing "This should not
happen" I tried googleing for the exact error text, and only got one
hit which was not very relevant - it was for arch linux.

If someone can peek at my /etc/X11/xorg.conf and see if I missed
something, please do so :).

dfox@tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox@m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.