Flash seems to have not work in Konqueror

This afternoon, in order to solve a long term font problem in GTK apps I
effectively removed pango and related packages. For some reason that
meant the flash stuff.

When I put it all back, youtube in particular, but other sites as well
have stopped working.  However they do work in Iceweasel.

Is anyone else, with a recent update to Sid experiencing similar
problems.

(Prior to this - ie over the last two or three days youtube videos would
frequently completely freeze konqueror - it was necessary to close the
window and then get kwin to forcefully terminate konqueror.)

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk