Broken AMD-64-DVD-ISO-image retrieved via bittorrent

After downloading "debian-40r0-amd64-DVD-1.iso" via bittorrent two days
ago, I was unable to write the image to DVD. K3B said, that it was
actually not an ISO-image. The md5-sum computed by k3b did not match the
one found in the corresponding MD5SUMS-file. When I reopened
the .torrent-file and the downloaded image, after re-scanning the data
ktorrent said, it was only 86% complete and there were 7% at the
beginning and at the end of the file missing, i.e. incorrect data. When
the missing 14% were downloaded again the next day, I had another image
that could not be written to disc. This time with yet another md5sum and
84% complete after re-scanning with ktorrent. I re-downloaded
the .torrent-file and compared it with the one I was using for download,
but found no difference. What to do about it ? File this as a bug
against cdimage.debian.org ?