Re: where is the w32codecs for amd64 testing?

On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 04:14:47PM -0400, Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:
> On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 09:56:36PM +0200, Raphael wrote:
> > Dear Users,
> >
> > The last time I googled a lot for w32codecs-package for mplayer. But, I
> > can't find them for amd64 system (debian testing).
> >
> > Is it still there, but I'm too stupid to find it, or changed something I
> > don't realised?
>
> Do you have
>
> deb http://debian-multimedia.org etch main
>
> in your sources list?
>
> If not, see their web site for the correct apt-key.

Hi all!

thanks for all answers... yes, I allready have debian-multimedia.org in
my source-list. And ffmpeg is also installed. The only thing which I
have is on some *.wmv movies (I know, f**k M$) are blurred stripes on
picture-areas, where the refresh-rate is very slow (mostly the
background). on xine and mplayer, but both play it from ffmpeg with
win-media-format vers. 8. But I think, maybe the movie is also bad... I
don't know... to now, all other movies (codecs) :) worked correctly.

Thanks at all...

Raphael