(not solved)Re: how to remove a module in the boot process

I think aic7xxx is not loaded in the same way as other modules.
Usually, before module loading, you must have a file system(fs).
aic7xxx is loaded to prepare a fs.

I look at /etc/modutils directory and /etc/modules.conf.
don't get any clue. Thanks anyway!