Gnome Evolution in etch and sarge
- To: debian-user <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Gnome Evolution in etch and sarge
- From: Marcelo Chiapparini <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 17:01:17 -0300
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have two machines with debian installed. One has sarge and the other
has a fresh install of etch. I use gnome evolution in both machines for
emailing. I would like to copy all the emails from the machine with
sarge to the machine with etch. How can do that? can I use rsync over
the ~/.evolution/mail directory? In this case, I am concerned with the
different versions of evolution in sarge (2.0.4) and etch (2.6.3) and
the directory trees in each version.
Thank in advance!