List Server Glitch

Anyone know why I can "reply" to a message sent to this list and those reply
messages show up on the list, but I can not create a new message and have it
show up on the list. I always have to do a "reply all" to a message from the
list delete the old subject and message text. I've unsubscribed and
subscribed to the list from two different accounts and so now I get every
posting showing up twice in my inbox, which I expected ... but it does show
that I'm subscribed ... must be something about not being able to create new
threads?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:10 AM