what patches are in linux-image-2.6.20-1-k7?

Hi,

linux-image-2.6.20-1-k7 (latest version in Sid) has a problem:
CONFIG_PARAVIRT=y

That means that the nvidia driver install will fail. For this reason:
post #9 by Zander.

Solution:
Install the linux-2.6 source package + modify the .config file to change the CONFIG_PARAVIRT setting. And run make-kpkg to generate a new .deb

Problem:
That will install the source and all patches but it will *not* apply the patches to the source.

Applying patches is done in the make-kpkg run.

But what patches are installed? I know what are available, but which one are installed?

I have googled this until I have been offered a vice-presidency in coogle.com but to no avail.

Can anybody tell me what patches are applied to linux-image-2.6.20-1-k7 or for that matter to any Debian stock kernel they have installed? And how do you know?

I take it nobody has ever done this, or rather nobody has done this and mentioned it anywhere on the internet, because searches come up with tons of outdated or contradictory information.

Hugo