Re: Setting module parameters?

On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 02:38:05PM -0700, Colin Andrews wrote:
> I just did a clean install of etch (congrats and thanks to all those who
> made etch happen)
>
> but I seem to have this problem:

For the ISA 3C509 - you need a DOS boot disk and a copy of the 3Com
utility disk. Boot using the DOS disk then run 3c5x9cfg.exe

For the 3C905 - that's a standard PCI card if I recall correctly. It may
also respond to the 3Com utility disk approach. [3c90x2.exe] You might
want to try ethtool and mii-diag to try and establish what settings are used.

You may be able to pass command line options into the GRUB boot stanza.