Re: How to determine which filesystems are available

On 4/28/07, Sjoerd Hiemstra <shiems146@kpnplanet.nl> wrote:
Hi,

I inserted a Mac HFS formatted USB stick, and to my surprise a window
popped up in Gnome, displaying its contents.
Debian handles the HFS filesystem by default??

Which makes me wonder, how I could determine which filesystems are
available. Are HFS+ and UFS supported?
Or, to put it more precisely: support for which filesystems is compiled
into the kernel.

Try /proc/filesystems.  See the manpage for proc(5).  For more info on
the running kernel, take a look at /proc/config.gz

<snip>

--
Kushal