From: "Sergio Cuéllar Valdés" <herrsergio@gmail.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: reasselbling IP fragments
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:52:01 -0500

2007/4/27, J HU <judowold@hotmail.com>:
Dear all,

I'm developing an applications that is using UDP sockets but instead of
creating a socket that received packets from the transport layer I have
created the socket at the IP level, so I receive the message from IP layer.

Why are you using UDP and not TCP sockets ? Maybe the task you are
trying to achieve would be "easier" with TCP sockets.

Regards,
Sergio Cuellar

--
"Meine Hoffnung soll mich leiten