Using dfsbuild to make a debian livecd

Hi all!

I am trying to build my own Debian LiveCD using dfsbuild however I keep running into this error:

[dfs/INFO] Running.
[dfs/DEBUG] Processing at state DebsInstalled
[dfs/DEBUG] Symlinking /etc/mtab
[dfs/CRITICAL] Exception: /proc/mounts: createSymbolicLink: already exists (File exists)
dfsbuild: /proc/mounts: createSymbolicLink: already exists (File exists)

What exactly is dfsbuild trying to do here? The symbolic link /proc/mounts exists, on the harddrive, but not on the dfs directory.

How do I solve this problem if possible?

--
Best and kind regards
Rico Secada