Re: VMWare install can't find header files

I'm in the process of trying to reconfigure VMWare Workstation 5.0 after upgrading to Etch.  I also saw the error you mention.  In my case, it was caused by not having the folder asm present in /usr/src/linux/include.  I created the symlink asm-->asm-i386 which resolved this particular issue.

Until next time, Colin.