Re: Good Debian/Linux FTP Client program ???

Hi,

On 4/19/07, Johannes Wiedersich <johannes@physik.blm.tu-muenchen.de> wrote:
Actually, I do the opposite! I have a simple bash script that calls
rsync with all the options I require to do the actual sync.

It mounts my external backup drive, tells me how much space is left,
does a dry run of rsync so that I can check which files will be
transfered and finally transfers all data, creating backup versions of
all changed files (just in case, for any reason, I would like to restore
last month's version of a file and not the one of the last backup). It's
quite simple to be tailored to my needs.

Can you provide your script? I was looking for some thing very
similar. I have been fiddling around with Keep but not quite
satisfied.
--
Regards
PK