Re: Dosemu

Ross Boylan wrote:
On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 10:43:39PM -0500, Ken Heard wrote:
Is there anyone on this list who uses dosemu? I had it working on Sarge ever since Sarge came out, but I am having trouble getting it to work on Etch.

			Regards,

			Ken Heard

I track testing and haven't had any troubles.  My understanding is
that an official release consists of a snaphsot of testing, which
happened recently with etch.  Of course, tracking testing is a
different upgrade path than moving directly from one stable release to
another.

There may have been changes in, e.g., the details of the configuration
files.

Ross

Just as a suggestion. If you can use DOS under X, you could try dosbox instead of dosemu. I have never had any problems with it, and didn't need to configure anything.

Cheers
Cassiano Leal