getting rid of threads in knode

Is it possible to get rid of thread sorting completely in knode? I want to
sort all the mails according to the date they arrived without bothering
about the thread that email belongs to. Is this possible at all? I used to
be able to do this in thunderbird all the time. But could not figure out a
way to do it in knode. I tried clicking on the "Date" tab but that still
sorts the emails according to date + threads. But I want to sort it only
according to date. Any ideas?

Using Debian Etch (stable), 0.10.4

tia
raju