Gnash issues which package needs a bug report?

Hi all,

I'm using AMD64 Lenny and I notice a minor issue with the gnash mozilla
plugin.  Basically the mozilla-plugin-gnash package install the plugin
in /usr/lib/firefox/plugins .  In this location Iceweasel doesn't
recognise it and 'about:config' has no information about Gnash.  If I copy
libgnashplugin.so from /usr/lib/firefox/plugins
to /usr/lib/iceweasel/plugins then it works and is recognised.

Is this a bug in the Iceweasel package that should create a symlink
from the Firefox plugin directory to the Iceweasel one or should the
Gnash plugin package install to the Iceweasel plugin directory?  I had
a look at the BTS for both the Iceweasel and mozilla-plugin-gnash
packages and didn't see the issue(s) mentioned.

thanks,

Ananda