Re: Change Gnome window manager from Metacity, back to Sawfish

El mar, 17-04-2007 a las 05:33 +0530, Masatran, R. Deepak escribió:
> How can I change the Gnome window manager from Metacity, back to Sawfish?

Hello! Please do not open two threads asking the same thing... at least
not without having a few days with no answer.

Thank you!

BTW: I think you should be able to solve your problem with the tip I
gave you in the other thread you opened.

--
Gabriel Parrondo
GNU/Linux User #404138

"The only difference between theory and practice is that, in theory, there's no difference between theory and practice."