Re: Change Gnome window manager

El lun, 16-04-2007 a las 16:57 -0700, Jeff D escribió:
> On Tue, 17 Apr 2007, Masatran, R. Deepak wrote:
>
> > How can I change the Gnome window manager back to Sawfish?
> >
> > --
> > Masatran, R. Deepak <http://research.iiit.ac.in/~masatran/>
> >

>   if you are using gdm, at the login screen click on session and it should
> give you a list of window mangers to choose from.

If he chooses it there it will not run gnome at all, AFAIK.

What he'd have to do is go to gconf-editor and find the key
"/desktop/gnome/applications/window_manager/current".

Best!
Gabriel.

--
Gabriel Parrondo
GNU/Linux User #404138

"The only difference between theory and practice is that, in theory, there's no difference between theory and practice."