gnome-phone-manager

Hey guys

I am trying to install gnome-phone-manager on my Debian Sid. The problem is that the .deb does not exist, so I am compiling it from sources. There are some dependencies that have to be installed first, though. I have gone through all of them, and they all work after a little bit of fiddling around.

The only one that I could not compile is gnome-phone-manager itself, because it uses an old version of libopenobex.

What actually happens is that gnome-phone-manager's configure script is trying to locate openobex-config, which has been deprecated since libopenobex1.0 or 1.1, and I've got the latest one, 1.3-3, which has pkg-config instead of openobex-config.

Does anyone know how to work around this?

Thanks very much!

Cassiano Leal