libc6 testing

Hi,

I'm on Debian testing and I've never seen this one before.  Upgrading
today asks this:

---<---------------cut here---------------start-------------->---
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
  libc6 libc6-dev libc6-i386
Suggested packages:
  glibc-doc
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  tzdata util-linux
  libc6 libc6-dev libc6-i386 locales
WARNING: The following essential packages will be removed.
This should NOT be done unless you know exactly what you are doing!
  util-linux tzdata (due to util-linux)
4 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 2 to remove and 195 not upgraded.
Need to get 14.8MB of archives.
After unpacking 7033kB disk space will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially harmful.
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as I say!'
 ?] n
Abort.

I see that tzdata replaces libc6, but I've had these two installed for a
long time without this problem.  Anybody got any idea what the issue is?
Thanks.

Cheers,

--
Seb