Re: scattered google-earth image

Joe Hart wrote:

......yes. on a somewhat complicated way. i installed etch stable from scratch on a [other] hd and before installing something else than the basics i got rid of <nvidiafb, [modprobe -r nvidiafb].

after that i could install nvidia driver 9755 && from 'their' site. and now i can see and show on googleearth the villages and houses in west-africa where i stayed; far inland.

[and furthermore: my cursor does *not* miraculously disappear with this driver and i can still read my floppies, a very convenient thing. so my kind advice to the nv-driver_maintainer: drop the package or debug it: please??]

thanks for your answer, joe,

kind regards,

steef