Re: selinux - howto

On Fri, 2007-04-13 at 19:38 +0200, Raphael wrote:
> I want to learn the selinux in debian etch, but, it is very hard to find
> the right doku about it. I want to learn how is the default state in
> etch now and how to change this. Is there a good start-howto?
>
> Google don't show me a good doku... :(
>
> selinux isn't anymore new???

I haven't played with it myself, but here are some links, suggesting
starting points.

http://wiki.debian.org/SELinux
- Seems to have good instructions for setup and common issues.

http://etbe.blogspot.com/2006/12/se-linux-on-debian-in-5-minutes.html
- SE Linux on Debian in 5 minutes

And last, Erich Schubert have been working on SELinux for Debian for a
long time, and blogging quite a lot about it.
http://blog.drinsama.de/erich/en/linux/selinux/

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson