Re: update problem

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 11:00:50 +0200, Ivan Glushkov wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know that the issue is discussed already, but as of today I get:
>
> 10:51 ~ $ apt-get update
> .
> .
> .
> W: GPG error: http://ftp2.de.debian.org unstable Release: The following
> signatures were invalid: BADSIG A70DAF536070D3A1 Debian Archive
> Automatic Signing Key (4.0/etch) <xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx>
> W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems

[ snip: feeding the key to apt again does not change anything ]

BADSIG means: Apt knows the signing key already and the signature fails
to validate against that key. There either is a problem with this mirror
or you simply picked the wrong moment to run the update. (The mirror can
be in an inconsistent state while it is syncing to the main archive.)

Try again later and or try another mirror.

--
Regards,
          Florian