Re: Daily Updates

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 11:07:39PM -0400, Michael Pobega wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 10:56:14PM -0400, Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:

> > > I've got a quick question, I'm wondering if I'm the only one: For some
> > > reason my /etc/debian_version says I'm running "lenny/sid", I'm hoping
> > > this is only temporary though?

Can we say OOPS.

With sources list pointing to testing, when Etch went stable, you
carried on into Lenny.  If you want stable, that's downgrading.
Officially not supported but I don't know if anything in Lenny has
changed yet.  If you really want etch, hopefully someone on the list who
has done it can guide you into getting reEtched.

Good luck.

Doug.