Re: Problem downloading Debian DVDs...

Redefined Horizons wrote:
> I see that Debian has a new release out, and I was going to try to
> download the DVDs for the testing version.

You do realize that the DVDs for testing are not the same as those for
the new release, right? In fact they haven't been built since well
*before* the release. Use these:

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r0/i386/iso-dvd/

> I tried to download the
> .iso images from this page:
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/iso-dvd/
>
> I can't get the links to work. Is anyone else having this problem?

Seems fine here, but you may have problems if using one of the many
broken download clients in other OSes that cannot handle files 4
gigabytes in size.

--
see shy jo