Re: Using Etch to resize NTFS partitions??

Please start a new thread when you start a new topic.  Hitting reply to an
unrelated message and changing the subject is not starting a new thread.

Randy Patterson wrote in Article <[🔎] 200704092135.29272.tech@patterson-pcc.com>
posted to gmane.linux.debian.user:

> I am wanting to install Etch on a home PC with one NTFS partition. I have
> read alot about using Partition Magic and parted but was wondering now
> with the latest installer if that was needed. Can the new Debian installer
> be used to resize the existing Windows partition?

I would still use PM if you're concerned with keeping the NTFS partition
around, but I'm paranoid like that.

> If not, then is creating a boot disk with parted on it the best way to do
> this?

That's one possibility.

--
Paul Johnson