Re: youtube also crashes iceweasel

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 18:17:16 -0500, Wu-Kung Sun wrote:

> On 3/17/07, Vasil Benov <benovv@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> My system is Debian Etch, Nvidia GeForce4 MX 440 (if this is of any
>> relevance), I use the Gnome desktop environment.
>>
>> I think this might be a bug either in the mozilla-vlc plugin or (not very
>> likely) in the iceweasel.
>>
>> If there is no any other browser tab opened or another instance of the
>> browser running everything is fine.
>> But as long as any of the above cases are met. The browser always crashes if
>> i try to open a vlc stream
>> for the second time.
>
> I can confirm that I've been having the same problem with
> mozilla-mplayer.  I was going to question the mplayerplug-in devs but
> your email makes me think the problem is elsewhere.

I find mozilla often -- apparently at random -- crashes when starting of
finishing a youtube video.  I notives this starting today -- of course, it
might have been a problen a few days ago, but I didn't play any videos
before today because sound wasn't working (speaker turned out to be
plugged in wrong).

-- hendrik