Re: Wireless G WPA2 PCI Card Suggestion Please

Celejar wrote:
On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 17:10:05 -0400
Grok Mogger <linuximp@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

	I'd like to get a Wireless PCI Card for my Linux system.
I'd like it to support WPA2 and also be Wireless G. I am currently using Debian, but this is a new system, so I'm perfectly willing to switch to another distribution if necessary. I'm willing to try new things if it'll make it easy to get a working wireless card. =)

	Can anyone suggest a card to get?  Thanks!

I am suitably impressed with the bcm43xx driver--I've been using it with the Airport Extreme card in my PowerBook G4.

http://linux-wless.passys.nl/

I'm an Atheros fan; Madwifi is great code, and in the spirit of
free software, although not actually completely free.

Celejar

--
ssuds.sourceforge.net - Home of Ssuds and Ssudg
A Simple Sudoku Solver and Generator